Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have defined meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as «the Company», «We», «Us» or «Our» in this Agreement) refers to Villa Caracol.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or any other device, which contain the details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Spain
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
- The service refers to the website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to help the Company analyze how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website refers to Villa Caracol, accessible from www.villacaracolyaiza.com
- You mean the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which said person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique identification of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile device operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed with the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash cookies, read «Where can I change the settings to disable or delete local shared objects?» available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those web beacons. pages. or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and the server).
Cookies can be «persistent» or «session» cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you disconnect, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. More information about cookies: What are cookies? .
We use session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / essential cookies Type: Session cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its functions. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide those services to you.
- Functionality cookies Type: Persistent cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data that you provide may give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and execution of the purchase contract of the products, articles or services that you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application about updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer and that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests for us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, either as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation , or similar procedure, in which the Personal Data we have about the users of our Service are among the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes : We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to communicate with you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business from another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information can be seen by all users and can be publicly distributed abroad.
- With your consent : We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Conservation of your personal data
The Company will also retain the Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obliged to keep this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed in the operational offices of the Company and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Compliance with the law
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible irregularities in relation to the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protect yourself against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please Contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may need your parental consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We do not control or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.villacaracolyaiza.com